Pretty Crazy, Right?
Simply put, the way we feel (emotions) and the actions (behaviours) we choose are a direct result of how we think (cognition).
The first step to positive mindset transformation is becoming aware of our thoughts. By paying attention to what we are thinking, we can then control the direction our thoughts by pivoting them if they are impacting us in a negative way. This re-direction of our unhelpful thoughts and perceptions will result in us experiencing alternative emotions which will automatically cause a shift in our unhelpful behaviours.
Do any of these statements resonate with you?
- Your thoughts are consistently focused on what you don’t want in your life.
- Your co-parenting communication is emotionally stressful, draining and negatively impacting other relationships and areas of your life.
- You feel judged and defensive; often feeling you need to explain or defend yourself.
- You’re stuck in a negative mindset; frequently feeling annoyed, resentful, stressed, anxious, angry, frustrated or fearful.
- Your negative mindset is impacting your happiness, peacefulness, purpose and clarity; interfering with personal and professional relationship.
- You are often reactive and engage in negative and unhelpful behaviours.
- You have feelings of low self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth.
- You are still struggling with the aftermath of a relationship or a life transition.
- You avoid, tolerate and sacrifice.
- You are a people pleaser to your own detriment.
Are you ready to transform your mindset and take your power back? Let’s chat! Contact me for a complimentary discovery call.